Mary Myatt advises, writes and trains.
'There are great things going on in schools. I see plenty when I talk with students, teachers and senior leaders about learning, leadership and the curriculum. I am an education adviser and have been working in schools for over 20 years.
Mary Myatt is an education adviser, writer and speaker. She works in schools talking to pupils, teachers and leaders about learning, leadership and the curriculum. She maintains that there are no quick fixes and that great outcomes for pupils are not achieved through tick boxes. She writes and speaks at conferences about leadership, curriculum and school improvement.
- Sensible school improvement
- The workload challenge
- Curriculum and assessment
- Challenging work: an entitlement for all
- Leadership – key messages from research
- Great middle leaders
- Humans first, professionals second
- Sensible self-evaluation
- Middle leader development
- Curriculum development
- Pupil voice
- Governors’ support